- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a brand I've purchased many times, particularly due to its affordability. Down side: almost everything has to be put together. However, there are things that don't have to be. Dishes, towels, rugs, etc that are good quality.
The KALAS plates, bowls and utensils are fantastic for kids. They are prefect in size for toddlers as well as convenient for parents. I like that i am able to throw them in the dishwasher after using. Great product!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IKEA. I got my nightstand lamp from ikea two years ago and it's still working as if it was new. It's so great! THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AND THEYRE ALL SO CUTE OMG!
I bought 2 fold up beds from IKEA and they work great. They are used as couches and a bed. I also have some small barstools and pots for my plants, and I love them all still!!
I have a love, dislike relationship here. I love that I can get such great value on a variety of items. My biggest frustration in the amount of work that goes into putting together furniture purchased and the quality when complete.
I love going there for kitchen stuff every thing is nice and inexpensive and the dishes forks cups I don't care much for their decor stuff but I love everything else from ikea
Easy to build, although I think the furnitures fall apart easily. They have gorgeous and affordable home decor! I don't shop here all the time. My favorite purchase was my chairs.
Haven't been in awhile but Ikea brings such gear design and inspiration to many homes. It's a great place to go to pick out furniture for a first time home buyer or renter.
IKEA is so great, all my furniture comes from there. Everything is always so neat, clean and adorable! I'll never buy furniture from anywhere else. Their little knick-knacks are so adorable too! I've never walked out empty handed.
Has everything and things are usually cheap and to others when you buy furniture grabdes send it home and you build it in a great way and you can find very beautiful things
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos