- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I could spend all day in this store and still wouldn't have enough time to purchase everything I want! I supplied my entire child care facility with furniture from this store.
I have gotten a tv stand from ikea and I absolutely love it! Easy assembly didn't have any damages to the pieces before. Have had it for 3-4 years and is still in great condition!
You can definitely find some cheaply priced items here that would last you a few good years if you take care of it. I have bought drawers and desks from there and I love them
We purchased our kitchen table, and living room coffee table at Ikea and we love them. Easy to follow instructions, and sleek, sturdy design. Perfect for our small apartment.
I love Ikea I think their items are first home products. They are a great price but do not last forever. These are items great for first time home buyers looking for a steal.
I love that there is a large selection of items, cute items! And that there is child care so I don't have to worry about my kids jumping on furniture or breaking anything. I get lost in here for hours. Totally worth the build your own!
I go to IKEA for pretty much everything. Home decoration can be a struggle but IKEA help. I live in mn and the IKEA is next to the mall so its good that it is close to a mall
i love this furniture store. they have a place for the kids while you shop and at the end, there is a restaurant. i unfortunately don't have one close by. the closest is an hour and thirty minutes, or i would have more good to say about it. that is the only downside for me.
Everything! I've loved everything I've bought here! As strange as this sounds, I'm obsessed with the zipper storage bags. They're strong, perfectly sized, and fun to look at!
The IKEA experience is like no other! The first time I shopped here, I was amazed and in love! I bought a white wardrobe for my son along with a onesie sleeper! Love it there!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos