- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea! I currently have a bookshelf and dresser from there. Everything I’ve gotten is affordable and very easy to assemble and the directions are SUPER easy to follow.
I like how the store is set up and gives ideas on home decor. I do not shop here often but last year I remodeled my room and I love the outcome. I will continue to shop here
IKEA furniture as a whole is great especially if you are looking for a modern sleek look. I find that it lasts the longest when you don't move it around too much. I love my Alex drawers
I am so thankful that I only live forty minutes from an Ikea. Planning a trip to Ikea is like planning a girls night out. Don't take the kids and surely do not take the husband! Take a friend... grab some swedish meatballs and take your time strolling through the store. I honestly can not find anything to complain about. All of the products that I have ever purchased at Ikea have held up well and are of good quality. You surely can not beat their prices. And I'm always surprised with something new that is cheap every visit! Their selection of items feels like it is never ending.
Affordable, dependable furniture. I love the amount of choices IKEA offers for multiple types of products. It's rare for me to leave without finding exactly what I came for.
IKEA is a brand I've purchased many times, particularly due to its affordability. Down side: almost everything has to be put together. However, there are things that don't have to be. Dishes, towels, rugs, etc that are good quality.
The dishes here are. Excellent have them in different sizes and colors for those who like in collections also have dinnerware and what. Better is that their material is good.
IKEA is great! You get to drop the kids off at the play area and go shopping for your dream house decor! There prices are extremely fair BUT a lot of piece to put together when you get home. Totally worth it though. Love the quality.
You can find just about anything you need for you house at ikea! It's great if you have a store nearby but if you have to order online forget it. Shipping is wayyy too expensive!
I love ikea. Half for the food. Half for the displays. It really is made like a maze tho so I do wish it was a little less confusing to get out... for safety reasons you know
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos