BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I like how the store is set up and gives ideas on home decor. I do not shop here often but last year I remodeled my room and I love the outcome. I will continue to shop here
lorena r.
I love going to ikea I always find what I need!! The furniture is really good ! And I love going to the kids section!! I find really good thing for my kids rooms! And even really good toys that are non electronic! And they love them!
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
Everything I have gotten from IKEA has been very trendy and is of great quality! Everything always lasts and remains in nice quality. The only con is it is a little on the pricey side.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I love design, and furniture, so of course I love IKEA. They have everything you could possibly need for your home, or apartment, and their show rooms show you how to organize even the smallest of spaces.

Furniture, appliances, odds and ends! Organizational shelving, and built in closets! Counter tops, toys. Anything you need.

My TV stand (I'm partial to the Hemnes designer), and kitchen table and chairs are IKEA. I'm also a fan of their artwork but don't have anywhere to put the one I want up yet.

Super sturdy.

Down fall: you need to put the furniture together yourself, or pay extra. My husband jokes that it's the only time he's ever felt he needed a degree to put together a kitchen chair :)
Chelsea J.
Surprise, AZ
IKEA is great! You get to drop the kids off at the play area and go shopping for your dream house decor! There prices are extremely fair BUT a lot of piece to put together when you get home. Totally worth it though. Love the quality.
Lecy C.
My favorite place to shop for furniture and housewares is Ikea. I love their furniture in the Malm collection and could get lost in the kitchenware area of the store. I have purchased six pieces from the Malm collection for the bedroom, several pieces (including the Expedit bookcase) for my home office and even have the 365+ dishes in my kitchen. Everything is very affordable and holds up well. I couldn't give 5 stars, however, because I feel the assembly instructions could be improved and I've had to pull out the electric screwdriver to put some furniture together because the little allen key they provide didn't do squat. I would recommend Ikea to anyone looking for affordable items for their home.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
I bought my niece a really cute rocking chair from IKEA! !! I like their products at IKEA, seemed to be made well & long lastibg.Her rocking chair still going 2 years later.
Maysee R.
IKEA is the best store for stylish modern appliances and furniture for all people. She shopping experience is so much fun and exciting IKEA is an amazing company worth all of the hype
Austyn R.
Valparaiso, IN
My dresser, nighstands and desk are from ikea and they are the MALM collection. I love them and they are the perfect size!! I love that I got to add glass tops too them too!
Ashley S.
I think the idea of this store is really good, but it's not executed as well. I have gone in several times wanting one thing, got to the end with several things, and then they didn't have the things I wanted and didn't know that until I got to the end and they didn't know when they would be in. This has happened with several different products, several different times, but mostly furniture (however it also happened with plates a while back). The things I have gotten from them have also falled apart too quickly (such as dressers, which you can go back and get parts for, but they change their products so often that one part, the part that everyone needs, is changed so you have to buy a whole new dresser).
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?