- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea. I bought my vanity set here. Which was the Alex table and cabinet. The typical white vanity. I love it. It's the perfect gift for someone who is makeup obsessed!
I love Ikea I think their items are first home products. They are a great price but do not last forever. These are items great for first time home buyers looking for a steal.
i love this furniture store. they have a place for the kids while you shop and at the end, there is a restaurant. i unfortunately don't have one close by. the closest is an hour and thirty minutes, or i would have more good to say about it. that is the only downside for me.
I go to IKEA for pretty much everything. Home decoration can be a struggle but IKEA help. I live in mn and the IKEA is next to the mall so its good that it is close to a mall
IKEA is great for simple solutions for furniture and storage. Everything is easy to assemble and straight forward. It is always worth the trip out to the store. I like that there are restaurants in the store and a daycare for the kids.
You can definitely find some cheaply priced items here that would last you a few good years if you take care of it. I have bought drawers and desks from there and I love them
I love Ikea I got a 8 draw dresses and night stands. Inexpensive but nice last a long time. Didn't takelong to put it to. Easy instruction.is a beautiful
Addition to my house.
Addition to my house.
I could spend all day in this store and still wouldn't have enough time to purchase everything I want! I supplied my entire child care facility with furniture from this store.
Love IKEA for some things. Not everything is made perfectly like any large store. But if you know what you want and how to get through the store then everything is great. I always take everyone to IKEA. it's inexpensive to spruce a room, kitchen and dorm up with IKEA stuff.
Personally, I absolutely love Ikea. Cheapish furnishings at a great quality and a bit funky sometimes. Combine this store with some of the great ideas on Pinterest and you can make almost half of the things you buy here a multi purpose item. Spice racks into book shelves, picture frames into jewelry holders/displays, cabinets into benches, etc. While the things you buy from Ikea are great on their own as is, when you get tired of looking at the same old table you bought from them a year or two ago you can re purpose it into an awesome new ottoman. Absolutely love this place, and the products they put out. Also love that everything is set up in rooms to inspire you! Go if you haven't and go back if you have!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos