BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lindy L.
Brighton , Mi
I am so thankful that I only live forty minutes from an Ikea. Planning a trip to Ikea is like planning a girls night out. Don't take the kids and surely do not take the husband! Take a friend... grab some swedish meatballs and take your time strolling through the store. I honestly can not find anything to complain about. All of the products that I have ever purchased at Ikea have held up well and are of good quality. You surely can not beat their prices. And I'm always surprised with something new that is cheap every visit! Their selection of items feels like it is never ending.
Ashley S.
I think the idea of this store is really good, but it's not executed as well. I have gone in several times wanting one thing, got to the end with several things, and then they didn't have the things I wanted and didn't know that until I got to the end and they didn't know when they would be in. This has happened with several different products, several different times, but mostly furniture (however it also happened with plates a while back). The things I have gotten from them have also falled apart too quickly (such as dressers, which you can go back and get parts for, but they change their products so often that one part, the part that everyone needs, is changed so you have to buy a whole new dresser).
Sammie R.
Quincy, MA
If you don't go to IKEA for home furnishing.. you're doing it all wrong, I want to take everything and put it in my house.. I have a whole bedroom set, vanity and clothing rack from here and I love them all& I sure will be back for more
Lecy C.
My favorite place to shop for furniture and housewares is Ikea. I love their furniture in the Malm collection and could get lost in the kitchenware area of the store. I have purchased six pieces from the Malm collection for the bedroom, several pieces (including the Expedit bookcase) for my home office and even have the 365+ dishes in my kitchen. Everything is very affordable and holds up well. I couldn't give 5 stars, however, because I feel the assembly instructions could be improved and I've had to pull out the electric screwdriver to put some furniture together because the little allen key they provide didn't do squat. I would recommend Ikea to anyone looking for affordable items for their home.
Kassandra H.
Pahoa, HI
Got the cutest and best furniture ever. I wish Hawaii had one. Usually we order them online but it could be better if we opened an IKEA here. I'd probably be there EVERYDAY!
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I love design, and furniture, so of course I love IKEA. They have everything you could possibly need for your home, or apartment, and their show rooms show you how to organize even the smallest of spaces.

Furniture, appliances, odds and ends! Organizational shelving, and built in closets! Counter tops, toys. Anything you need.

My TV stand (I'm partial to the Hemnes designer), and kitchen table and chairs are IKEA. I'm also a fan of their artwork but don't have anywhere to put the one I want up yet.

Super sturdy.

Down fall: you need to put the furniture together yourself, or pay extra. My husband jokes that it's the only time he's ever felt he needed a degree to put together a kitchen chair :)
Sandra C.
Azusa, CA
IKEA is a brand I've purchased many times, particularly due to its affordability. Down side: almost everything has to be put together. However, there are things that don't have to be. Dishes, towels, rugs, etc that are good quality.
Zoe A.
I have furniture or decorations from IKEA in every room of my house, I love everything from there! They are so inexpensive and cute , my nursery is full of IKEA decorations.
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
I like how the store is set up and gives ideas on home decor. I do not shop here often but last year I remodeled my room and I love the outcome. I will continue to shop here
Maysee R.
IKEA is the best store for stylish modern appliances and furniture for all people. She shopping experience is so much fun and exciting IKEA is an amazing company worth all of the hype
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?