BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

kacey S.
Fayetteville, GA
Always affordable but not always best quality. Great for college kids because it's so cheap but not great for moving because a lot of the stuff is made from particle board and breaks
Phuong H.
Union city, CA
Love this place. My whole room I'd IKEA. The only downside is instructions on building anything. It gets confusing and I know my boyfriend got mad every time I tried to help him.
Sarah O.
Hackensack
I like IKEA for certain things. It’s nice to find affordable furniture pieces there however when it comes time to put the pieces together the instructions are nearly impossible
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Ordering online and visiting in store we’ve had excellent experiences with IKEA! The furniture is reasonably priced and we also love the textiles like sheets and decorative pillows!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
This store has a great selection of modern furniture and other home goods. I love the price but it’s not super accessible. We have to drive at least two hours to get to a store.
Katherine M.
San Diego, CA
I like the fact that I can find pretty much everything here and super affordable compared to other places. But sometimes I feel like I'm giving up quality for affordability . 😕
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love Ikea. But I'm slightly biased as I worked there for 3 years. It's a great company and I love their designs and that they have a good range of option s for each category.
Jenna L.
IKEA has literally everything and more that you can imagine. Everything I have bought from there has lasted so long, from lamps to cabinets to kitchen ware. And so cheap too!!!
Brooke P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have several pieces of office furniture as well as home decor pieces from ikea and love them all! My office desk is form there as well as my living room curtains and pillows!
chachi B.
My favorite home goods store! The closest store it’s about an hour away but we don’t mind the drive.
The prices are incredible, the products are fun and the food it’s so cheap, who can beat that.
I️ love ikea!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?