BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Trisha W.
Great for instant furniture and home fixings. Sometimes they have just the thing for your house that is very cost friendly. Easy to assemble items that will last a while if cared for properly.
Abbey B.
Columbus, OH
I hate IKEA. To me, it’s overwhelming. This post really has nothing to do with product, because the things are decent and prices alright, but the stores make me feel trapped and are super confusing.
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
The store is expensive!!! It has nice stuff in it and I love walking around the store and seeing all the room designs but this store is so expensive it's like you could just get one thing and end up spending 200-300$. I admit it's good quality stuff but it's not worth it for the price in my opinion. But if you are looking for something unique then they would have it.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
IKEA is my favorite store of all time. There are so many options and choices to make sure your home and everything in it looks fabulous. The best thing- prices are super cheap and affordable.
🎀Amber N.
I love all of the affordable and cute furniture you can find here. I have gotten a few things here and it’s all really durable and has lasted a long time. They have such a huge range of products, which is awesome, but because they have so much it takes forever to get through the store! So if you’re looking for a quick trip here that probably won’t happen.
Abby W.
Vero Beach
This store is great if your looking to re style your bedroom. They have really cute furniture for a cheap price and have so many different style options. I always look foward shopping there when I go and usually leave with a ton of decor. Also their store is so big.
Julianne B.
Utica, NY
I Love Ikea & it is literally one of my favorite stores ever. I’ve driven over four hours in ny to go to one. California I visited almost every single one which was in a 20 mile area for my loft. you can get everything you need for bedding, kitchen, bathroom, living room. There’s a room in need Ikea can fill it with something cute. And reasonably priced.
ayana l.
Coconut Creek, FL
IKEA is our one-stop shop for all things furniture related. We decorated our entire home in two trips to the Sunrise store!

Pros: Inexpensive, easy to find what you need, trendy
Cons: Often difficult to build items, and some pieces (like our dresser) didn’t stay fully functional once we hit the one-year mark

Still love IKEA and will continue to shop here.
Danielle D.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I absolutely love going here! Ikea is a bit far from where I live but the drive is totally worth it. I see items here that I didn't even realize I needed and the products are generally affordable too. I usually spend hours here so it's nice how they have a restaurant inside. Also if you have kids, they have a daycare! I definitely recommend shopping here.
Taylor K.
I like ikea well enough. Going in store is a little overwhelming though. I definitely suggest doing it at least once cause it is a really cool experience with the set ups they have but the best way to actually find things you need is to find them online and get the warehouse location and just pull from the warehouse without walking through the whole store.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?