BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Joyce H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I love this store!!! It's like walking through a magazine and buying everything you pick out! It's such a fun experience! Everything there is so affordable and lasts forever!
Kelly R.
Great Falls, MT
I love that there is a large selection of items, cute items! And that there is child care so I don't have to worry about my kids jumping on furniture or breaking anything. I get lost in here for hours. Totally worth the build your own!
Marva G.
Seabrook, TX
I love Ikea so much!!! The products are all high quality. And I shop there very often. Shopping is a breeze with the help of the associates. Very affordable and easy building.
Dee H.
South Jordan , ut
I love Ikea I got a 8 draw dresses and night stands. Inexpensive but nice last a long time. Didn't takelong to put it to. Easy instruction.is a beautiful
Addition to my house.
Rolanda C.
Los Angeles, CA
This place is my zen garden of style an storage.
I may go in to get some replacement screws, but end up leaving with a new organised bathroom set and stylist dining room set.
Julie P.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I have gotten a tv stand from ikea and I absolutely love it! Easy assembly didn't have any damages to the pieces before. Have had it for 3-4 years and is still in great condition!
Deedee O.
Lithia Spgs, GA
IKEA has a large variety of items that are of great quality and style. I purchased a bed from ikea and some decor pieces and they have really created a great space in my home.
Thalia P.
Love Ikea and their layout! Some of their products can be iffy but for the most part, as long as you check it out before ordering you should be fine. Love that they have decent prices and you can also get some food there while shopping
Yasmeen I.
I love Ikea. They have a great selection of everything. I recently moved and needed new furniture. Got everything we needed. I especially love putting things together myself!
Stacy S.
Omg I love this store!! They have everything you need to have a home looking nice! Pros is amazing cons would be they have so much stuff it will take you all day to look thru.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?