- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is the BEST! They offer anything one cold dream up. I recently turned a bedroom into a huge closet, and ikea provided me with all my needs...even an island in the center!!
How can you not love IKEA? As a marketing professional in property management, IKEA is my go-to location to purchase model apartment items. Affordable and decent options, it's a must for any home owner or renter!
I bought a vanity from Ikea, that is white. It was very affordable and very sturdy. It has been moved from places 3 times and it is still standing. Shopping online is easy and assembly is easy. I would recommend their products to anyone.
I don't usually think of IKEA for baby items but I was recently gifted a top and a crib mobile and I've since bought them for other people because of how much my son loved them
I love Ikea because they have everything in their stores. Furniture (all price ranges), groceries, home decor, etc. I can spend hours in there and still not see everything, This is a destination shopping experience.!!!
A lot of the products in our house are IKEA products and are very good, but there have been a few times we have gotten poor quality furniture that doesn't last long at all and we were very disappointed. But for the most part we love ikea
I love this store so much! I could actually live here. They so many products and the prices are mind blowing. I love that they have things for everyone's style and price point.
Love this store it feels I can experience from the moment you walk into the moment you walk out prices are very low but quality also a little low but you get what you pay for and overall pretty good fashionable furniture especially basics
What’s not to love about Ikea?! Items in basic for that with just a little creativity can be transformed into a unique one of a kind item! Love the versatility in their pieces!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos