- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Somewhat hard to get around the store. You can't go in there just to buy one thing. Quality is not the greatest. Not a good place to take children. The prices are good, but you pay for what you get. I will continue to buy certain things.
I absolutely love Ikea !! My home is always looking super cute and authentic thanks to ikea, everything is amazing quality and I never ever regret anything I happen to purchase ! Customer service is amazing and so is all the home decor !!
I love ikea! I've always gotten good quality furniture and decor there for a really good price. It's the perfect place for a morning shopping date. We go early and get breakfast there and take our time strolling through the massive maze!
Great selection love the set up. Have to watch cheap is usually cheap and doesn't last long but their high end stuff such as the dining room table seats 10 and has lasted YEARS
I like the fact that I can find pretty much everything here and super affordable compared to other places. But sometimes I feel like I'm giving up quality for affordability . 😕
Love there prices and all there products it's where I go to get all my things for my daughter s bedrooms honestly their prices are very reasonable and there merchandise last long
A lot of the products in our house are IKEA products and are very good, but there have been a few times we have gotten poor quality furniture that doesn't last long at all and we were very disappointed. But for the most part we love ikea
Love taking a trip to Ikea for some inspiration on home decor. Even tho there furniture can be a pain to build but it’s reasonably priced and the end result is alway beautiful.
Love this place. My whole room I'd IKEA. The only downside is instructions on building anything. It gets confusing and I know my boyfriend got mad every time I tried to help him.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos