BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kayla B.
Derby, CT
Personally, I absolutely love Ikea. Cheapish furnishings at a great quality and a bit funky sometimes. Combine this store with some of the great ideas on Pinterest and you can make almost half of the things you buy here a multi purpose item. Spice racks into book shelves, picture frames into jewelry holders/displays, cabinets into benches, etc. While the things you buy from Ikea are great on their own as is, when you get tired of looking at the same old table you bought from them a year or two ago you can re purpose it into an awesome new ottoman. Absolutely love this place, and the products they put out. Also love that everything is set up in rooms to inspire you! Go if you haven't and go back if you have!
Minga M.
Compton , CA
One of my go to stores is Ikea .. love shopping for kitchen decor, utensils, plates and plants and closet organization stuff .. we even love the hot dogs and meatballs the sell
Ally A.
Corona, CA
I redid my whole room with IKEA furniture and I love it so much now. Having a space that fits your aesthetic is so great. I feel so cozy and happy when I walk into my room now
Lizelle B.
San Leandro, CA
I love ikea. I bought my vanity set here. Which was the Alex table and cabinet. The typical white vanity. I love it. It's the perfect gift for someone who is makeup obsessed!
Joyce H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I love this store!!! It's like walking through a magazine and buying everything you pick out! It's such a fun experience! Everything there is so affordable and lasts forever!
Jill S.
Well made and well prices. Assembly can sometimes be complicated, but that's with all DIY assembly. Overall a good value to bring style to the home without spending a fortune.
Erin H.
Love this place! Literally the majority of my furniture is from here and it's always so much fun walking around and seeing the little set ups they have! It's pretty good quality too considering how affordable it is...lasted me 3 years!
Ana Z.
This store is so much fun to go into!! They have so many different things!! You can even sit and grab some lunch from their cafeteria!! Everything is affordable and nice quality!!
Deedee O.
Lithia Spgs, GA
IKEA has a large variety of items that are of great quality and style. I purchased a bed from ikea and some decor pieces and they have really created a great space in my home.
Stacy S.
Omg I love this store!! They have everything you need to have a home looking nice! Pros is amazing cons would be they have so much stuff it will take you all day to look thru.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?