- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great overall store. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that you can't just go in and out of this store quickly. It's a time consuming shopping experience.
En Ikea todo es un sueño quiero comprar todo, de gran calidad, duraderos y bellísimo. Lo que busques allí lo encuentras con una gran variedad de artículos para decorar tu hogar
Personally, I absolutely love Ikea. Cheapish furnishings at a great quality and a bit funky sometimes. Combine this store with some of the great ideas on Pinterest and you can make almost half of the things you buy here a multi purpose item. Spice racks into book shelves, picture frames into jewelry holders/displays, cabinets into benches, etc. While the things you buy from Ikea are great on their own as is, when you get tired of looking at the same old table you bought from them a year or two ago you can re purpose it into an awesome new ottoman. Absolutely love this place, and the products they put out. Also love that everything is set up in rooms to inspire you! Go if you haven't and go back if you have!
My favorite Ikea purchase has been my Malm bed frame. I have had it a few years, and it's been moved several times, and still standing strong. It also looks great. I love it.
IKEA is crazy. it's like it's own mall and I love it. I don't have one close to me (the nearest is 2.5 hours away) so we always make it a day trip when we go. I don't know how I could run in and out of an IKEA even if I could go more often though, because there is just so much to look at! I really like that they have rooms set up to give you some inspiration. They can be super crowded though and a little overwhelming. I would recommend (HIGHLY) bringing a shopping buddy to keep you on track if you're an impulse buyer or a wanderer.
I recently bought a cube shelf from ikea and it's everything I needed and more. It's stylish and sturdy. I'm, definitely, going back for other items that I saw. Great prices!
Ikea has great options for inexpensive furniture and home decor. Their kitchen wares are particularly good! Watch out though because you could get stuck in the store for hours...
When my now husband and I chose to move in together years ago we chose IKEA and we didn't regret it! We got everything we needed and more even some great stuff from clearance
I love Ikea. They have a great selection of everything. I recently moved and needed new furniture. Got everything we needed. I especially love putting things together myself!
IKEA has amazing stuff like the Alex vanity and Alex drawers it’s affordable I love how ikea has great stuff to create an amazing new look in the house and room and bathroom 💜
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos