BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittney F.
Columbus, OH
Awesome store. Helping small spaces to maximize their potential for many years. I love their home furnishing dept. However its all DIY so have patience or you're in for a bad day
Chatt P.
Whitehall, MI
LOvE IKEA. I wish they open more stores. Spend at least 3 hours every time I go there. Products are great. Not the best quality but great for the price and the designs are great.
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
Inexpensive & creative items for every part of the home. Give yourself a bit of time as it's hard to not spend hours wandering & finding a million new inspirations for your home.
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MN
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
Mia H.
You get what you pay for, and if you have someone that is good at constructing things (and follows directions) you can get a stylish good deal for your home. Why spend more money when everyone these days changes their home decor seasonally ?
Kristin O.
Chesapeake, VA
I got the Alex 9 and 5 drawes to set up my vanity. They look very classy in my room. It was easy to assemble. Ikea is my go to place and i find most of their products affordable.
Shannon S.
Bellevue, WA
How easy is it that I get sucked in at ikea? Lol. I usually end up finding extras that I just have to have. Good solid basic items and inexpensive decor. Fun to shop every aisle
Karyleigh O.
Siloam Springs
The environment, customer service, and quality is always great at every IKEA I have ever been to. Just make sure to read the directions... and can I just say: swedish meatballs?
meg j.
Milwaukee, WI
I love IKEA! Great price for the product as long as you know how to put the stuff together. You can be cheap or get really nice furniture for a good price. All types of tings available! Can't wait for it to open in Wisconsin!
Natalie D.
Ammon, ID
We down sized a few years back and furnished our house completely with Ikea furnishings! I love Ikea because they offer a wide variety of everything, it's durable and affordable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?