- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! Great price for the product as long as you know how to put the stuff together. You can be cheap or get really nice furniture for a good price. All types of tings available! Can't wait for it to open in Wisconsin!
I LOVE IKEA! I turned my entire bedroom this year with IKEA furniture, and I totally plan on doing the same when I move for grad school. IKEA is the best for college furniture ☺
You get what you pay for, and if you have someone that is good at constructing things (and follows directions) you can get a stylish good deal for your home. Why spend more money when everyone these days changes their home decor seasonally ?
Really Affordable furniture that is durable. My entire house has IKEA furniture. My favorite are the sofas we got that turn into a queen size bed and has a lot of storage in it.
Ikea has it all. Some people knock the quality, but I've had a couch of theirs in great condition for over 10 years. Recently moved and got more furniture from them that I love.
We down sized a few years back and furnished our house completely with Ikea furnishings! I love Ikea because they offer a wide variety of everything, it's durable and affordable.
IKEA is huge and has just about everything in it. I appreciate the prices and the return policy. Not everything is outstanding quality but it’s affordable, functional, and cute.
It really far from swear I live so we don’t go often, also I find it hard to find what I’m looking for, no ones there to help you, and sometimes the stuff is hard to put together
My most favorite thing is the Alex drawers I really love them for makeup storage and I really want a whole room full of these drawers! They are pretty cheap for the storage and lots of reviews on their site
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos