- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
What’s not to love about Ikea?! Items in basic for that with just a little creativity can be transformed into a unique one of a kind item! Love the versatility in their pieces!
I love Ikea! The shopping experience is fun on its own. Walking through each section and scooping up all the deals. The Kid section is one of my favorites as well as Home Accents.
Amazing Furniture Quality! I mean it is confusing when you start to build it but at the end it looks so cool and it's affordable too!! You can pick almost anything in ikea. Specially the Drawers that are great for storing makeup products
I love the ideas. It's a treat just to walk through the store to look at everything they have! I have many pieces of furniture from Ikea and we'll probably shop there for more.
Ikea is the BEST! They offer anything one cold dream up. I recently turned a bedroom into a huge closet, and ikea provided me with all my needs...even an island in the center!!
Somewhat hard to get around the store. You can't go in there just to buy one thing. Quality is not the greatest. Not a good place to take children. The prices are good, but you pay for what you get. I will continue to buy certain things.
Love ikea! Use it for work and home, great products at a great price! Some of their furniture isn't my favorite because it can be complex to put together and hard to get apart!
Love this place. My whole room I'd IKEA. The only downside is instructions on building anything. It gets confusing and I know my boyfriend got mad every time I tried to help him.
Love this store it feels I can experience from the moment you walk into the moment you walk out prices are very low but quality also a little low but you get what you pay for and overall pretty good fashionable furniture especially basics
I like the fact that I can find pretty much everything here and super affordable compared to other places. But sometimes I feel like I'm giving up quality for affordability . 😕
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos