BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 4
Love there prices and all there products it's where I go to get all my things for my daughter s bedrooms honestly their prices are very reasonable and there merchandise last long
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I love Ikea. But I'm slightly biased as I worked there for 3 years. It's a great company and I love their designs and that they have a good range of option s for each category.
Cori L.
Orlando, FL
Great selection love the set up. Have to watch cheap is usually cheap and doesn't last long but their high end stuff such as the dining room table seats 10 and has lasted YEARS
Belinda L.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Ikea because they have everything in their stores.  Furniture (all price ranges), groceries, home decor, etc.  I can spend hours in there and still not see everything,  This is a destination shopping experience.!!!
Lori R.
Moroni, UT
Can I just say how much I love Ikea? They've got so many items to chose from in home decor etc. great selection, great prices! But be prepared to spend the day there browsing .
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
This store has a great selection of modern furniture and other home goods. I love the price but it’s not super accessible. We have to drive at least two hours to get to a store.
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
I love love love ikea though it's a bit of a hike to get there. I've had pretty good luck with the products I've purchased though the assembly of said products isn't always easy.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this place! It's such a fun place to go, I always go on the weekend and spend a couple hours looking around! Super affordable but you get what you pay for. Most thing are made out of particle board so they're not very good quality.
Ramelle L.
Queen creek , AZ
Love ikea! Use it for work and home, great products at a great price! Some of their furniture isn't my favorite because it can be complex to put together and hard to get apart!
Carolyn S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I get into a lot of trouble here. I walked in to enjoy a free cup of coffee (IKEA Family Members who sign up for free keytags get a free coffee or tea every visit) and walked out with a ton of wrapping paper, baking supplies and cute things. I love this store though, they always have fresh, cute, design-oriented things that match my taste at a great price. Some of the furniture is a little bit flimsy though, so you do get what you pay for. But with the right eye, you can choose some great things and save some money! I also love magazines and blogs that do "IKEA hacks" where they take plain, simple IKEA items like an unfinished dresser and completely transform and re-imagine them. Worth a google search to gain some ideas!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?