BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lydia C.
Raeford, NC
My most favorite thing is the Alex drawers I really love them for makeup storage and I really want a whole room full of these drawers! They are pretty cheap for the storage and lots of reviews on their site
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MN
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
Bradi J.
Blaine, MN
When we got an IKEA in Minnesota it was one of the best days ever! I absolutely love walking around IKEA and dreaming up ideas for my
Own home. Great prices and quality products.
Joseline R.
Ikea is the best modern home store! I find there prices extremely cheap and if not very affordable. My nursery room is all decor from ikea including the crib! Spend less than 400
Alexa-488 F.
Ikea has it all. Some people knock the quality, but I've had a couch of theirs in great condition for over 10 years. Recently moved and got more furniture from them that I love.
Ashley K.
Towson, MD
IKEA is my favorite furniture store! I love the way that the furniture looks once put together and they have fair prices for quality products. Some things are a tad difficult putting together but I personally enjoy the handy work challenge!
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This store is amazing! I would buy everything if i could. I Love there vanity desks, and there cubbys are awsome!!! This store is kinda pricey but way worth the price because it's amazing!
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI
We purchased a dresser, queen size bed, and bedside tables from Ikea and within a year they were all falling apart. Yes, they have a huge selection and the prices are very inexpensive. But, the quality is horrible. I would not recommend buying furniture from them. Their dishware on the other hand is pretty good. The glasses and plates we bought seem to be pretty reliable. But stay away from furniture.
Samantha K.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love ikea organization shelves. My closet was a mess before and thanks to the afforadability of ikea I got myself shelving storage and can fit way more stuff in my closet and it's organized! They have such clever and space saving products!
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Love this store. You can find so many unique housewares for affordable prices as well as a huge variety of knickknacks and plants. Great layout and walk through. Always a go to!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?