BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Arley M.
Ikea is the best to get furniture!! I’ve gotten most of my furniture from Ikea because the quality is amazing and it’s a price you can’t beat especially if you get on the deals!
Cindy T. G.
Baltimore, MD
We have a lot of IKEA shelving that we purchased just before having kids. We loved it so much the bulk of our bedrooms are furnished with IKEA dressers and shelves. Just the other day I was saying I need to head back for a few more pieces!!
Megan R.
They have yummy food here which I love!!! Half of my room is from Ikea and there products are super easy to put together. Good place to go to get stuff for college dorms as well.
Alexis B.
Franklin, TN
Let’s be honest, if you’ve ever been to ikea you know that you could just like live there, forever. From their food to he adorable room set ups and amazing prices. You gotta go.
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI
We purchased a dresser, queen size bed, and bedside tables from Ikea and within a year they were all falling apart. Yes, they have a huge selection and the prices are very inexpensive. But, the quality is horrible. I would not recommend buying furniture from them. Their dishware on the other hand is pretty good. The glasses and plates we bought seem to be pretty reliable. But stay away from furniture.
Sharon S.
I love ikea. They have everything you could ever need. Staff are friendly and helpful. They have every price range, you can find something in your budget range. Highly recommend them.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Really enjoy shooing here for furniture, some of it can be tricky to assemble but always good quality! The store is a little hard to navigate but the employees are very helpful
April R.
Bronx, NY
I am actually going to IKEA today to get a new desk for my bedroom, most of my furniture is from IKEA. The price and quality is great and assembly isn't all that complicated at all.
chachi B.
My favorite home goods store! The closest store it’s about an hour away but we don’t mind the drive.
The prices are incredible, the products are fun and the food it’s so cheap, who can beat that.
I️ love ikea!
Adrienne C.
Florence
I don't usually think of IKEA for baby items but I was recently gifted a top and a crib mobile and I've since bought them for other people because of how much my son loved them
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?