BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
DON'T GO INTO IKEA. I REPEAT. DO NOT. GO INTO. IKEA. You will be trapped there for hours as you pick up and look at every single thing in that place. You will marvel at how awesome each staged room is, and you compare what pieces you'd put into your own home and how you would style it. You will eat a hot dog and most likely a cinnamon roll, and you will most definitely hop onto a cart in the furniture picking area and roll as far as you can without falling off or running into someone else doing the same thing. You will spend money on yet ANOTHER blue bag and you will leave with the Dingelhopper you swore you weren't going to buy. You will have spent 6 hours in this place and will have enjoyed (almost) every minute of it.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
Ordering online and visiting in store we’ve had excellent experiences with IKEA! The furniture is reasonably priced and we also love the textiles like sheets and decorative pillows!
Carolyn S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I get into a lot of trouble here. I walked in to enjoy a free cup of coffee (IKEA Family Members who sign up for free keytags get a free coffee or tea every visit) and walked out with a ton of wrapping paper, baking supplies and cute things. I love this store though, they always have fresh, cute, design-oriented things that match my taste at a great price. Some of the furniture is a little bit flimsy though, so you do get what you pay for. But with the right eye, you can choose some great things and save some money! I also love magazines and blogs that do "IKEA hacks" where they take plain, simple IKEA items like an unfinished dresser and completely transform and re-imagine them. Worth a google search to gain some ideas!
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
Ikea is the BEST! They offer anything one cold dream up. I recently turned a bedroom into a huge closet, and ikea provided me with all my needs...even an island in the center!!
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this place! It's such a fun place to go, I always go on the weekend and spend a couple hours looking around! Super affordable but you get what you pay for. Most thing are made out of particle board so they're not very good quality.
Angela P.
Boston, MA
Cheap products that you can build yourself. Great trendy products that also last. Great for people in their early twenties who move a lot and need something that can be transported easily and inexpensive. Bonus great food and a fun store!
Kiana L.
Mill Creek
I bought my daughters dresser from ikea. It's baby safe since the drawers don't fall out. I love it because of that. A really nice essential piece to have! Highly recommend it.
Ramelle L.
Queen creek , AZ
Love ikea! Use it for work and home, great products at a great price! Some of their furniture isn't my favorite because it can be complex to put together and hard to get apart!
Allison A.
I absolutely love Ikea !! My home is always looking super cute and authentic thanks to ikea, everything is amazing quality and I never ever regret anything I happen to purchase ! Customer service is amazing and so is all the home decor !!
Lyndsey J.
Saint Joseph, MO
Somewhat hard to get around the store. You can't go in there just to buy one thing. Quality is not the greatest. Not a good place to take children. The prices are good, but you pay for what you get. I will continue to buy certain things.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?