BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer O.
I loooove IKEA whenever I don't know what to do or how to decorate something I just go to ikea and get so much inspiration but I hate how long it takes to put everything together
Ashley K.
Towson, MD
IKEA is my favorite furniture store! I love the way that the furniture looks once put together and they have fair prices for quality products. Some things are a tad difficult putting together but I personally enjoy the handy work challenge!
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Who doesn't love IKEA, yes the store can be confusing but the items are great and cheap. Having to build the furniture can be a stress but the finished product is always worth it.
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill, IN
I love ikea!! A little overwhelming when you first walk in but definitely worth it. It’s cheaper and pretty! Some of the stuff is made cheaply which sucks but still a great place
Jessica W.
Plymouth, MN
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
Joseline R.
Ikea is the best modern home store! I find there prices extremely cheap and if not very affordable. My nursery room is all decor from ikea including the crib! Spend less than 400
Karyleigh O.
Siloam Springs
The environment, customer service, and quality is always great at every IKEA I have ever been to. Just make sure to read the directions... and can I just say: swedish meatballs?
Alexis B.
Franklin, TN
Let’s be honest, if you’ve ever been to ikea you know that you could just like live there, forever. From their food to he adorable room set ups and amazing prices. You gotta go.
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Love this store. You can find so many unique housewares for affordable prices as well as a huge variety of knickknacks and plants. Great layout and walk through. Always a go to!
Natalie D.
Ammon, ID
We down sized a few years back and furnished our house completely with Ikea furnishings! I love Ikea because they offer a wide variety of everything, it's durable and affordable.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?