BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Shannon S.
Bellevue, WA
How easy is it that I get sucked in at ikea? Lol. I usually end up finding extras that I just have to have. Good solid basic items and inexpensive decor. Fun to shop every aisle
Cat S.
Absolutely the best place ever. I would not do the delivery option, it's more cost effective to just pick up. And check the dimensions of everything so you can size things first
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty big store. You can get anything home related here. The store have full rooms setup up for viewing, so you can get an ideal of what style room you want. Love this place.
Raven A.
They have nice things and the store is oeganized very well. There are things in every price range. My only gripe is that everything has to be put together and its time consuming.
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL
Ikea is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are moving or thinking in re-design some space at home. Excelent quality, good designs, and amazing prices! I love Ikea.
Stephanie G.
Oakland, CA
A long time I didn’t buy anything
But the other times that I did, it was great!
They have good prices and the store it’s always so big and they have so many options! It’s awesome
meg j.
Milwaukee, WI
I love IKEA! Great price for the product as long as you know how to put the stuff together. You can be cheap or get really nice furniture for a good price. All types of tings available! Can't wait for it to open in Wisconsin!
Tracey M.
Taylor, MI
I have a bed, desk, and baby crib all from Ikea. I love this store so much. I love they let you see a demo of the stuff before you buy it. And the price point gets me every time.
Tammy B.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love going to Ikea!! They have so many different things to choose from. I also love the discount part of the store. I can always find something cute in there to decorate my home!
Ashley K.
Towson, MD
IKEA is my favorite furniture store! I love the way that the furniture looks once put together and they have fair prices for quality products. Some things are a tad difficult putting together but I personally enjoy the handy work challenge!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?