- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
My husband and I both really like IKEA because they have so many products for the house, and they're pretty affordable. We've gotten some really nice items like a coffee French press, and some dressers, but our mattress isn't very comfortable.
They have nice things and the store is oeganized very well. There are things in every price range. My only gripe is that everything has to be put together and its time consuming.
Went to IKEA this weekend and, as always, got so much great stuff for next to nothing! The prices are awesome, the quality exceeds expectations and the food court is always fun :)
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
I love IKEA. I buy everything from sandwich bags to furniture there. I recently bought a closet unit and despite the set up, it's served its purpose 10x over and it cost less than $400.
Can't get enough Ikea in my life. I stay away from things that "move" like drawers, cabinets etc. I find they break easily. But decor, rugs, etc is always an awesome find.
I love ikea organization shelves. My closet was a mess before and thanks to the afforadability of ikea I got myself shelving storage and can fit way more stuff in my closet and it's organized! They have such clever and space saving products!
Personelle aren't very helpful but this store is great for value and has pretty much everything I was looking for. You have to set up everything by yourself but it's pretty easy.
I've purchased a handful of pictures frames from Ikea, and they're always such a good price for the quality. I dont enjoy spending a lot on frames, so ikea offers a lot of varieties.
IKEA has affordable and stylish items. Half of my apartment is filled with IKEA items. I like that most things are very easy to assemble. The store layout is also great for inspiration.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos