- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea ! They have the best housewares when you want to be cheap and cost friendly . The items may come in a million pieces but once they are put together you’ll be grateful.
I love Ikea. Such a fun store and they have good food! I don't get to shop there a lot because it's far from my house. It's pretty affordable. The way the store is laid out is really neat. I definitely will be going before i leave for college
I like shopping online, but shopping in store is a pain. I don’t like walking around for what seems like miles, but their products are easy to put together and look great in home!
Great, affordable pieces that can be easily customised to suit your tastes. I got two bookcases and a table and covered the table on marble contact paper, giving it a much more upmarket feel. I shop here A lot and I would really recommend it.
A lot of my furniture is from here. With Ikea, moving into my first apartment was super easy (despite the setting up part which I, like a crazy person, don’t really mind too much)
Honestly a great store. Anything furniture related you need for your house, apartment, dorm etc. they have it. All the furniture in my dorm room are from ikea. Guess you can say I like them and will be going back for my first apartment and house.
I've always loved IKEA. You go there to look for a waste basket and you end up with some dresser or bed. It's always an adventure. Plus, if the person you're there with is making you angry, you can always find a way to lose them in the store!
I could spend all day in this store! I love all the unique products they have to offer that you can't find anywhere else. I love that their products are functional and affordable!
I could spend an entire day shopping here. It's addictive. I love how you can literally get lost in the store and not even care. There are so many useful and stunning home pieces!
What do you need? Well, whatever it is, Ikea has it! It may not be the best quality or have the most amazing instructions, however it does last if built properly. We have many utensils from Ikea that are over 8 years old and absolutely usable.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos