BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Katia A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Good prices, quality is of what you pay for. Good for college, just starting out on your own or recently married young couples. Great for kids rooms, playroom and outaide patio.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Most of my house is completely decorated from ikea. I love that they have trendy looking furniture quality products. My husband knows we are in trouble when we go into ikea because it's gonna cost him.
Alexys G.
West Boylston, MA
I went to IKEA for my first time ever around December and I was in heaven! The prices are great and the quality is even better. I bought my own makeup vanity including Alex drawers and a linmon table top and I would never go anywhere else!
Giansel L.
Orlando , FL
IKEA is my favorite furniture store. They have affordable modern furniture, although you have to build it your self, it’s pretty easy if you follow the instructions step by step.
Joseline R.
Ikea is the best modern home store! I find there prices extremely cheap and if not very affordable. My nursery room is all decor from ikea including the crib! Spend less than 400
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
If you can think it, IKEA will make it happen. It's so affordable, but I don't shop here often personally. I don't like ordering online and the closest store is like 50 mins away.
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Love the unique style and color scheme choices. Furniture is simple to assemble and has held up this far. Love that tgey have a play area for little ones to play while you shop.
V
I love ikea for their trendy and modern items. Everything comes with easily assembly. It's a great place to go to spice up your room or home with your personal style. They have everything you can imagine to give any space your unique touch.
Chatt P.
Whitehall, MI
LOvE IKEA. I wish they open more stores. Spend at least 3 hours every time I go there. Products are great. Not the best quality but great for the price and the designs are great.
Adalmarie M.
Springfield , MA
I am obssessed with IKEA! This place literally had everything and it has so much stylish decor, I get carried away every time I go there. It's truly an interior designers dream.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?