- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Absolutely the best place ever. I would not do the delivery option, it's more cost effective to just pick up. And check the dimensions of everything so you can size things first
How easy is it that I get sucked in at ikea? Lol. I usually end up finding extras that I just have to have. Good solid basic items and inexpensive decor. Fun to shop every aisle
Can't say enough about how much I love IKEA 😂 The selection, of course, can get overwhelming but quality and aesthetics of the products exceed the price point for the most part.
Inexpensive & creative items for every part of the home. Give yourself a bit of time as it's hard to not spend hours wandering & finding a million new inspirations for your home.
It really far from swear I live so we don’t go often, also I find it hard to find what I’m looking for, no ones there to help you, and sometimes the stuff is hard to put together
Love going to Ikea!! They have so many different things to choose from. I also love the discount part of the store. I can always find something cute in there to decorate my home!
The prices are very affordable but the quality is not as good. The benefit of this store is that the style of its products are always in trend. They could improve in its quality.
My husband and I both really like IKEA because they have so many products for the house, and they're pretty affordable. We've gotten some really nice items like a coffee French press, and some dressers, but our mattress isn't very comfortable.
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
You get lost in the store, you get lost in the manuals, you get lost with everything, yet I like to go and see the stores, and I like to build my stuff, relaxing and entertaining
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos