BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tammy B.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love going to Ikea!! They have so many different things to choose from. I also love the discount part of the store. I can always find something cute in there to decorate my home!
Madelyn L.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Love this store. You can find so many unique housewares for affordable prices as well as a huge variety of knickknacks and plants. Great layout and walk through. Always a go to!
Mia H.
You get what you pay for, and if you have someone that is good at constructing things (and follows directions) you can get a stylish good deal for your home. Why spend more money when everyone these days changes their home decor seasonally ?
Megan R.
They have yummy food here which I love!!! Half of my room is from Ikea and there products are super easy to put together. Good place to go to get stuff for college dorms as well.
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
Inexpensive & creative items for every part of the home. Give yourself a bit of time as it's hard to not spend hours wandering & finding a million new inspirations for your home.
Alexys G.
West Boylston, MA
I went to IKEA for my first time ever around December and I was in heaven! The prices are great and the quality is even better. I bought my own makeup vanity including Alex drawers and a linmon table top and I would never go anywhere else!
Maria D.
Boca Raton, FL
Ikea is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are moving or thinking in re-design some space at home. Excelent quality, good designs, and amazing prices! I love Ikea.
Jenna L.
San pedro , CA
Such a crazy big selection. So much to find for your house or whatever you're trying to furnish. the reason I gave it 4 stars was because their furniture is hard to put together
Shannon S.
Bellevue, WA
How easy is it that I get sucked in at ikea? Lol. I usually end up finding extras that I just have to have. Good solid basic items and inexpensive decor. Fun to shop every aisle
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This company sells furniture and many other home items. Their prices are great as well as the quality of their items. Their products are also eco friendly, what more could you want?
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?