- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Cheap furniture that is often of good quality. As long as you can assemble it yourself, it's well worth it. Great, cheap accessories/accents too. I actually furnished an entire apartment for under $1000, and threw an "assembly party" where a group of us just assembled all day (drinks and appetizers included). Took only a couple hours to make the place completely livable. Another great perk is the versatility. "Ikea hacks" are extremely popular, often easy to do, and are great for solutions to household problems. Almost anything from a sturdy loft bed with storage for an adult to full entertainment centers can be made by buying different furniture "kits" and customizing what you build. Most products are also easy to paint/adjust as needed.
Love ikea we had one back in the uk, and always used it. I love a shop where you can buy it all and go home with not a huge bill. Great for just ideas as well though always busy in the stores still a great shop
It has tons of cute home furnishings and decor but there isn't one near near and sometimes it's not the greatest quality. Sometimes putting together the furniture can get complicated
IKEA had the cutest stuff! I get kids toys, kitchen gadgets and more there! They are always a great value and quality! Definitely look at IKEA for any furniture or products you might need!
I love Ikea. Such a fun store and they have good food! I don't get to shop there a lot because it's far from my house. It's pretty affordable. The way the store is laid out is really neat. I definitely will be going before i leave for college
I currently have the ALEX drawers for my makeup and this thing holds so much stuff! I love that it's easy to assemble and that the price for it isn't too expensive. I like shopping at IKEA because the price point is great!
Great, affordable pieces that can be easily customised to suit your tastes. I got two bookcases and a table and covered the table on marble contact paper, giving it a much more upmarket feel. I shop here A lot and I would really recommend it.
IKEA is such an amazing store that has about everything. Good quality furniture for a decent price. I recommend if you have one near and go visit it I promise you won't be disappointed.
I love Ikea ! They have the best housewares when you want to be cheap and cost friendly . The items may come in a million pieces but once they are put together you’ll be grateful.
My go-to for inexpensive, basic pieces. I don't find there stuff hard to assemble, but I've had a lot of practice. I do wish shipping on their website was less; it would be nice to avoid going to the store, but it's not worth the $100+ shipping fee.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos