- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
What do you need? Well, whatever it is, Ikea has it! It may not be the best quality or have the most amazing instructions, however it does last if built properly. We have many utensils from Ikea that are over 8 years old and absolutely usable.
I personally love IKEA, Iv'e recently bought two items from them. A computer desk, and a wardrobe. Both that I love, but putting them together is the worst part. It literally took hours for my boyfriend and I to put both of them together not on the same day but on average about four to five hours each. Which I think they could consider doing something about because not everyone has the time to do that, or maybe even the skills what if it was an elderly lady, but when the products were put together they were great quality, definitely meant to stay for awhile
I could spend all day in this store! I love all the unique products they have to offer that you can't find anywhere else. I love that their products are functional and affordable!
You can't walk into this store and not buy anything!! I come here for 1 thing and leave with 20! I love the mirrors section it's this one particular mirror I want but not for $500
I could get lost in this store. There is so much that you can do and looks to put together. I bought a storage cabinet here. Everything was easy and simple enough to put together
Such a crazy big selection. So much to find for your house or whatever you're trying to furnish. the reason I gave it 4 stars was because their furniture is hard to put together
I bought a futon from them a few years ago for my college dorm. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to sleep on, but it was great for when friends came over and needed a place to crash.
I purchased a dresser and two night stands. They are very sturdy and are holding up very well. I expected them to be cheap and fall apart easily. That is not the case. Love my IKEA furniture and would recommend IKEA for your shopping needs.
Most of my house is completely decorated from ikea. I love that they have trendy looking furniture quality products. My husband knows we are in trouble when we go into ikea because it's gonna cost him.
I bought a dresser, bed frame, and night stand. They all where in a black color and the shelves where frosted. They where nice, with simple directions, and easy to put together.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos