- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They have everything in one spot, very modern, and affordable. The only con is there's not enough Ikea Stores around. I have to drive nearly one hour to get there, but it's worth it.
It is huge! There is just about something for everyone, but navigating gets confusing at times. It is all very functional and a lot of items have storage, which is great for an apartment. It is a great way to furnish an apartment or new home.
Love ikea Es super economico para poder hacer tú beauty room o decorar tu casa, como accesorios de cuarto, de cosina en fin de toda para el hogar, muy recomendable ir a esa tienda. Yes
Most of my furniture is from IKEA - my Hemnes dresser has been through four moves in ten years and still holds up! Their furniture is affordable, well designed, and built to last.
You can't walk into this store and not buy anything!! I come here for 1 thing and leave with 20! I love the mirrors section it's this one particular mirror I want but not for $500
What do you need? Well, whatever it is, Ikea has it! It may not be the best quality or have the most amazing instructions, however it does last if built properly. We have many utensils from Ikea that are over 8 years old and absolutely usable.
Ikea is my favorite affordable furniture store. I can let me imagination decorate the way I want any space in our home. Never gets boring and always go back for more. Great Store!
Love IKEA! We got our entertainment center there which would have cost us a fortune if we would have gone else where. I think they have gotten better about the quality of their furniture. We have many items fro
IKEA and love everyone of them!
IKEA and love everyone of them!
I could spend an entire day shopping here. It's addictive. I love how you can literally get lost in the store and not even care. There are so many useful and stunning home pieces!
Good prices, good products. Foods pretty good too 😂 haha. Our biggest purchase was a futon about ten years ago. It's been heavily used and somewhat mistreated but still works great !
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos