BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Olivia🌸🍕 C.
Hyde Park, NY
Love their furniture. They have MANY pieces and take a long time to put together so make sure you have someone else to do it with. Depending on what you buy depends on the quality of it. I bought two dressers from there and love them!
Alexis M.
Orlando, FL
Love live love this place. Could walk around here just to walk around and look at stuff and get lost not literally but like into their furniture and such. It's so fun and beautiful to just walk around. The furniture and all is great too a lot of fun putting together, the struggles Haha. I also love the food here too so good I would go just to eat too
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
Ike’s is my favorite place. Whether I need furniture or not lol. I love strolling through because they have so many little things that you can make into one perfect diy project. I love this because it bring the creative out of anyone. I just wish their furniture was more durable. Other than that they have great prices and it’s overall an awesome place
Tara K.
I recently went to IKEA for the first time this year and I don’t know why it took me so long to go! I am now obsessed. Their products are great quality and very affordable. I love how you can customize things to your personal wants and needs as well. They seem to have everything you could ever need, including food!! We’re planning to move soon and when we do we’re going to IKEA first thing!! I highly recommend IKEA to any and everyone.
Kathren L.
Sacramento, CA
What is there not to like about cheaper furniture?! I don’t know about many of you out there but I am not made of money so finding an end table for 30 bucks is a steal! My only complaint would be their couches and arm chairs. They’re not as comfortable as I would want for the price you’re paying but when it comes to other things IKEA knows what’s up!
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
IKEA has a plethora of options and you can usually find exactly what you’re looking for. I love that almost all of their products are displayed easily and the store is set up based on the room type. It makes it easy to shop for specific places in the home. Most recently, we looked at purchasing a wardrobe that was large and roomy but very affordable.
Kerri C.
Favorite furniture place, get to walk around and buy the furniture I need them get to eat a great meal in their little food court. I need a lot of storage so I love to purchase things big enough to store small enough to fit in my room. I will shop here again!
Mai L.
S Plainfield, NJ
I shopped for almost all of my furniture here when I moved into my apartment. They have great deals and that includes their food court. The quality could be better but for the price its fairly reasonable - everything is stable and looks nice, the only thing people may not like is that you have to build it yourself but thats not something I mind.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Was there to help purchase a DIY vanity. Two drawers and a table top. Assembly was fairly easy, the main issue was carrying everything up the stairs. Wish they would offer a faster delivery service.
Kat R.
Stanley, NC
IKEA is where I got the parts for my makeup table. I used Alex drawers a table top and two legs. It was extremely easy and fun to make. It’s so much cheaper than any vanity tables I found already put together and definitely better. The store is easy to get lost in tho it’s scarily big but hey you’re sure to find what your need. After all the walking I do I love to have a snack in their eating area.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?