BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
Unfortunately I don't have a store where I'm from but I ordered a tv stand online and it shipped quickly and was very easy to put together. IKEA has great products for great prices.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Huge stores! I love how spacious and modern IKEA showing rooms look. They display every product beautifully and I find myself just walking around each display and admiring the different pieces of furniture.
Jillian M.
Largo, FL
Big, loud store with lots of stuff in it. Follow the arrows. Stop for snacks. Make sure to grab the little golf pencil to write down your item's location or you will be sorry later!
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
I love IKEA. They get a bad rep for the assembly but I've never had an issue. You can always count on bring able yo get cheap, stylish necessities that work. I'll always be a customer.
I bought a desk from Ikea about a year ago. It is still in great condition and use it everyday for my work. The size fits perfectly in my office and the prize was outstanding. It was so affordable that I will purchase more items in later years.
Elnaz B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love everything about Ikea, from the affordable pieces, to the Swedish pastry they sell. I love how organized everything is, making it very easy to find what you are looking for.
Kat A.
West Covina, CA
Love going to shop here. They have everything you're​ looking for, yes, even food! Plus they always have a great clearance room and have cheap options for what you're​ looking for.
Karen T.
I love going to ikea. Even if it's just to relax a bit. I love how they have different show rooms for different stuff they sell. I love all the bright colors they use. I would recommend this place to any one looking for remodel their home a bit.
Jeramie D.
Shopping at IKEA is more than just shopping, it's an experience. I  love seeing their room displays- its helps to envision what the products could look like in  your home.
C H.
Warwick , RI
Ikea is great when you expect to get the quality for the price you pay and that's what you're looking at you're not going to go to great quality pieces not paying top quality price
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?