- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Buying furniture from here is so fun and easy! Anything i've ever assembled from here is painless and easy. The furniture is sturdy and durable and to me, everything comes at decent prices
IKEA is a perfect place for that piece of furniture you can't find anywhere else. I purchased a black ladder style bookshelf for my living room. It was a perfect addition to the room.
Love ikea, but it always gets be in trouble because there is so much in there!! They have pretty much everything you could ever want or need for your home! Just wish there was one in Oklahoma!
My favourite item from IKEA is my big white table for 6 people. It's compact but if you have family or friends over, you can pull it out and make place for up to another 6 persons.
Ikea is cool because you can afford but the quality is not the better that you can find. There is cool designs and you can have a nice house style for a while until you need new furniture.
Ikea is great when you expect to get the quality for the price you pay and that's what you're looking at you're not going to go to great quality pieces not paying top quality price
I purchase items from IKEA that I know that I will only keep until I move again. I know that most people abhor putting iKEA furniture together but I actually enjoy it. :) There are some IKEA products that I own that have held up to multiple moves, but bookcases and stuff like that I have definitely had to repurchase overtime. IKEA is a great place for someone on a budget (like myself). I am in my early thirties and saving for my future family with my fiancé is really important to me. IKEA allows me to make my home look stunning without breaking the bank. If you haven't been to this store from Sweden, I highly recommend going to a spree in your area or at least subscribing to their catalogue (so you get an idea of what kind of furniture and home decor that they have).
Awesome store! They have cheap or somewhat cheap furniture and decorations for the house. I would recommend this store for anyone who's trying to add some furniture to their place.
After buying a house I had to get lots of furniture including beds. The prices can be expensive but it's well worth it. I shop there when I need long lasting furniture. I always recommend IKEA to friends when they're looking for a place to shop!
Recently got some furniture from here and I’m pretty happy with the quality of all the pieces. The assembly was very time consuming though but I knew that already before I bought it
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos