BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vira M.
Denver, CO
Favorite way to spend the day shopping, everything you need is here lol and everything you dont ;) I come home w more than what I need but its a great price so Im not too mad at me.
Candace V.
Dale City, VA
I'm a huge fan of IKEA! Their furniture is great for the price, it won't last forever but you don't pay enough for it to last that long anyways! Just be ready to build build build!!
Briana A.
Manchester
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love ikea!!! Great store and overall great prices. I wish some of their furniture was a tad bit more durable. I hate that there's so much "wood" based products but overall, great!
Jessica K.
Austintown, OH
Reasonably priced and easily assembled. The only issue I have is that the store is that the drive time to the closest one could be about an hour and a half away. Minimum of an hour.
Lena P.
Shreveport
Love Ikea, wish I had one close by and I’d go there all of the time. I’ve never purchased big items here, but have shopped for organizational items, home accessories, pillows, and toys.
Fahmida A.
I love love love ikea! Most of their items are very affordable & sometimes not. They have a lot of home improvement items which I love. One thing I don't like is that the closest location to me is in a different state. Wish there was one near me.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
Unfortunately I don't have a store where I'm from but I ordered a tv stand online and it shipped quickly and was very easy to put together. IKEA has great products for great prices.
Karen T.
I love going to ikea. Even if it's just to relax a bit. I love how they have different show rooms for different stuff they sell. I love all the bright colors they use. I would recommend this place to any one looking for remodel their home a bit.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I love Ike. All their stuff is very affordable and decent quality products. I only have a few furniture pieces and they've lasted me 10+ years. I love their kitchen supplies as well
Allie L.
Ikea is just awesome. I'm recently obsessed with looking up "Ikea Hacks" on Instagram. Ikea has so many basic pieces that can be used as a canvas for creating your own unique style.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?