- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is such an awesome store. The closest one is 2 hours from me but totally worth the drive. Unfortunately I don't have a truck so it's hard to pack the car full but I bought my entire bedroom set for college there and it has kept up very well.
IKEA dressers are priced very reasonably but do not last very long. When I place more than a few shirts in a drawer the drawer collapses. The dresser didn't even make it a full year
I bought a desk from Ikea about a year ago. It is still in great condition and use it everyday for my work. The size fits perfectly in my office and the prize was outstanding. It was so affordable that I will purchase more items in later years.
The furniture is affordable, quality is okay! I shopped at Bobs Discount Furniture for a while until I came across IKEA. Plus they have a food court and a play center for your kids!
One stop shop for EVERYTHING! Went in for some daycare items like toy storage and ended up finding so much more from curtains to silverware...and so much cheaper than other stores!
The store has many products at very reasonable prices. Everything you need for your house including organization ideas. I like how they set up "rooms" inside the store so you can see different uses and arangements for their furniture and products
Love going to shop here. They have everything you're looking for, yes, even food! Plus they always have a great clearance room and have cheap options for what you're looking for.
I've pursed a few furniture items from ikea as I recently moved into a new apartment. Although they do take some time to put together it's certainly worth it due to the low prices!
As a broke full time college student, literally everything in my apartment is by IKEA. Quality furniture that's just my style. Modern, sleek and minimal. Plus it's really affordable
Cheap items, great food, sturdy furniture, basically amazing. Like, who doesn't love IKEA lol I've spent three or four hours in the store during one visit before. I want everything.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos