- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store! Love the fact that you can design a room by using the square feet of the space and then put whatever you want in it. Furniture is usually fairly easy to put together!
We enjoy IKEAs products- great price and a decent quality for what we'd are generally looking for. Never have had anything break on us and have been shopping there for almost 10 years.
Nice products for a stylish home without spending a fortune , I love ikea , and it's ideal for your room especially if you are a teen or a young adult moving out of your parents house
IKEA is my go to store for everything! I love the display of things so I always get ideas on how to decorate. They're very affordable specially if you're just starting off with your first apartment. I also love their meatballs in the cafeteria haha
I love how this store has different items and their is so much and too much it makes if difficult to pick out anything. Their products and warranty are great! I love shopping here !
Ikea is great when you expect to get the quality for the price you pay and that's what you're looking at you're not going to go to great quality pieces not paying top quality price
Love the different type of furniture you can get there! To me most of the stuff is decent price! And very fashionable! I love going there and getting ideas on how to style my home.
My brother and his wife would always go to IKEA to look at different ways IKEA layout the furnitures. And would always go to IKEA for furnitures. And I love the ice cream there. Cheap and good.
I got the Alex drawers with a vanity top. All was in good condition when arrived and was pretty easy to put together. After assembling the drawers, the top just sit down over them.
Favorite place to go shopping for beds. I redecorate my room a lot so this is a wonderful place to get what I need! Can we talk about the food court though!! The food is delicious!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos