BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lisa W.
Farina , IL
I love going to look but I usually don’t by much. The items you have to put together is just way to much work. The product doesn’t last. They do have cool stuff but their prices through the years have really gone up.
Kelsey O.
Vernon, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is amazing! I could spend hours just walking around the store looking at all the stuff they have. Prices are good. Food is awesome... yes, you need to try their Swedish meatballs
Elizabeth F.
Berlin
I LOVE ikea.
It's got great quality stuff.
A vast selection and it's all in a good price range. Even their beverages are good.
They have a daycare there and it's free. And it's great!
Shaunice A.
Has everything I need to fix up and decorate my home according to my style, at a pretty reasonable price. My purchases haven't broken down before I thought it was they're time to go.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
Best priced furniture, surprisingly easy to assemble. Great price on candles, snacks, home decor. If you need anything for your home I recommend looking here at least once in a while.
Nina B.
Got my sons crib, mattress and bedding from here. Instructions were easy to follow and it converted to a toddler bed when he got a little older. Quality was good and product was affordable. Definitely a great place for a started crib or furniture.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Ikea is the ideal spot to shop at whether you're looking for that perfect couch, just the additional lamp in your office, or if you're working on a huge project to renovate the kitchen! My ideal buys at Ikea would be the clothing organizer, office desks, mini lamps, bedside tables, and even the minimalist clocks to add a bit of flair in your room. The place is easy to walk around in, and there are guidelines for products that fit the perfect room in the perfect home that you'll be dying to decorate! Prices here are reasonable, and the set up for the products are so incredibly smart and efficient, that it takes on average, 10 steps to complete setting up a table, couch, or desk! Oh, and you can't ignore the food court. Amazing food, at amazing prices, available all day for your convenience!
Rebekah J.
Glendora, CA
I absolutely love Ikea. They have amazing modern and traditional furniture and appliances that are affordable and durable. If I could I would have my whole house Ikea, maybe some day!
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love IKEA! Although they may not have the highest quality of furniture, I feel that for the price, you just can't beat IKEA. I have had several pieces of furniture that have lasted (and continue to last) for over 10 years. In addition to the low prices, the vast selection of furniture and the range of different styles they offer is another reason that I love and continue to shop at IKEA! However, one thing to keep in mind when shopping at IKEA, is that none of their furniture comes assembled, and most items come broken down into several small bits/pieces that you will have to put together yourself (with very little and very vague directions/instructions) which, in my opinion, is completely worth it for the price and the style/selection of furniture that they offer.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
This is the go to for any of your furniture needs, extremely affordable, customizable and sleek. With various designs that work alone or as a group you're sure to find what you need!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?