BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
IKEA is one of my favorite stores for buying home goods. We are in our first home and in our 20s so we need budget friendly goods that still look appealing. I have been very satisfied with quality and have a great time taking my kids in the store.
I love IKEA, I’m very sad that we do not have one in my area but every time I am around when I spend hours there. Items are pretty good quality and prices are very affordable over all it is one of my favorite home improvement stores.
Katie H.
Southbury, CT
Love ikea! Such a great store to get inexpensive yet quality material. I have my entire plate, bowl, serving dish set from there and it has never failed me! So many options and styles to choose from. I would recommend shopping here for everything!
Alissa S.
Stafford
My husband and I bought all of our bedroom furniture from IKEA! We had to assemble it but it was not hard. IKEA is affordable ! We don't make a lot of money and I loved their dressers and the different styles they offer with furniture of all types!
Sophia G.
Taylorsville, UT
I mean who doesn't LOVE IKEA. The stores are well organized and there a TON of ideas for home improvements. The only negative is that installation and ordering things online gets expensive.
Carissa R.
Elk River, MN
Very large and overwhelming to walk through but the prices can't be beat. Some quality is compromised, but many things are good buys here like kids furniture, textiles/curtains, and frames
Merna A.
I just moved in to a new apartment and I got a few things from iKea. I got a few mirrors, a table and a stool that I turned into one of these fur stools for my vanity. The stuff I got were pretty great speicial if you're looking for a diy project.
Nat D.
Great store for finding your home needs quickly. Some of the furniture or home items can be cheaply made reflecting the pricing but a lot the furniture is still good and very trendy.
Melanee C.
Browns Mills, NJ
I'm pretty sure my entire bedroom is furnished from ikea! Great product but the aren't always the best quality. Love coming to this store even if it's just to walk around and get inspiration. Love to buy pieces and create diy projects out of them!
Emma S.
I have a couple pieces of furniture from this store and absolutely love them. Their simplicity is perfect for me and my room! Also you can never go wrong stopping in their cafeteria!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?