- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love ikea for certain things! I would never buy big furniture items like couches or beds because I like to buy items that will last elsewhere. IKEA is great for curtains, candles mirrors, storage and other home accessories
Sometimes hard to follow the instructions, or tighten screws but the price and quality are worth it for what you get. It's great when you're on a budget but still want your place to look lovely
I love Ikea so much. Shopping there is so fun. I have a dresser & armoire from them. The prices are reasonable and they also have really yummy and inexpensive food in their food court.
IKEA is a great place to get furniture at. They have showcases throughout the store that give you inspiration. The only thing is the store is so big it can be overwhelming to a newcomer. But after a few trips you'll get used to it and you'll love it!
i love ikea! they have amazing products and my bed, sheets, desks, chairs etc. are all from ikea. the store is huge but pretty easy to navigate. they also have really good ice cream and the employees are all really nice. i would definitely recommend shopping here
Who doesn't love IKEA?! I have gotten lost, created ideas in my head, and went broke in this store. They have so many cool products! The only down side is that some of the instructions on how to build their products are not as clear as they should be.
IKEA is my go-to store when it comes to finding anything I need for my home whether it be plants to tv mounts to bedroom decor. Although it is a long commute for me I'm always pleased while there .
I love ikea I don't like to buy many things because there are so expensive but when I do they look amazing and hold up for ever. They are a little difficult to build but it can be fun.
I absolutely love this store. Their products show me what I want in my apartment currently and my future house as well with my significant other. They are super affordable as well. Yay!
I love IKEA. I furnished my entire apartment using their furniture, decor and home items. I love the prices and I don’t think assembling the furniture is that stressful. I think it’s fun!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos