BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Alisha L.
Monroe , NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Ikea!! I spent half the day in the store. Everyone thinks they just have cheap first apartment stuff but that's not case. They do have those thing but they also have more high end looking things also. I found great values in every department.
Lauren B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Most of our furniture is from Ikea including our tv stand, coffee table, duvet cover, and more. If you are on a budget, this is a great place to buy home goods. I love going to Ikea!!
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
We really like the store. You can walk through it and get many ideas of how to decorate your house on a budget and what small spaces . some of the furniture is hard to assemble though
alexis w.
Bovard, PA
Ikea is my go to for all of my decor! from the picture frames to the wall decor. it's surprisingly affordable! i love shopping there because the associates are friendly but not invasive! i always go back once a month to
see if there's anything new!
Meagan W.
Florence, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Ikea when I'm looking for something practical and at a good price! However when walking through the store it's a little overwhelming haha! But I've definitely got some great pieces from there!
gina r.
milford, pa
Purchased the ALEX 9 drawer from IKEA and I love them! easy to set up and very deep drawers.  I use these to store my makeup and hair devices such as my curling irons, etc.
Anna K.
Staten Island , NY
My home look like Ikea catalog so that must say a lot. I love this store so much. My kids even are happy when we pull over on parking lot. They have everything for your home and much more.
Jen M.
IKEA has neat and cute furniture for your apartment, especially for those living on their own for the first time.

They also have convenient items for small spaces.

Some items are cheap quality, but then again it is inexpensive.

Items are typically easy to assemble.
Bee F.
Van Nuys, CA
LOVE Ikea and the new one near me in Burbank is not only gigantic but it's so much more convienent now that parking is ample. Plus soooo many checkouts make for quick visits! Perfect!
Erica B.
Springfield, OH
Love love love this place! I can't say enough good things about IKEA!
The only thing I can think of that would be nice is if they had free shipping after spending maybe 150.00 or so.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?