BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my most favorite place in the world to shop! Even my young children love this store. I've never had a bad experience with employees or products that I've bought. Love me some ikea!
Emma H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love ikea I don't like to buy many things because there are so expensive but when I do they look amazing and hold up for ever. They are a little difficult to build but it can be fun.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA is definitely a store where you get what you pay for. It's great for college furniture, or trend pieces that you aren't hoping last a lifetime. I just despise putting the stuff together.
Brittany W.
maplewood , NJ
THIS IS THE FIRST PLACE I GO WHEN I WANT SOMETHING MODERN AND EYE CATCHING! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THAT I HAVE ONE CLOSE TO ME , ME AND MY MOM CAN GO HERE AND SPEND HOURS JUST SHOPPING AWAY
Rachel S.
Love ikea and go there for fun sometimes! It is definitely an adventure everyone should experience. Although the items can take time to assemble, I've never had trouble completing one.
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Always knows how to get me to spend money. I love they have everything you never knew you needed in your home. For all areas of the house as well. Always habe kind and friendly service.
Selin K.
Austin, TX
What an amazing place! Walking around Ikea does make you feel a bit lost, but you're always finding something new and fun to look at. The furniture isn't the best quality and doesn't last forever, but the price and ease of finding what you need (and a bunch of things you maybe don't!) is too good to pass up.
Adrienne M.
Durham, NC
I love Ikea. Their prices are very competitive, and the quality is very comparable to other higher proceed brands. However, I have to travel almost 2.5 hours to the nearest Ikea store.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea has great quality things !i love the huge store it has and the service they provide is amazing ! Their material is super cheap and very sturdy ! I recommend everyone to go shop here.
Reina C.
Bronx, NY
I've been to ikea like twice in my life and the first time I went I got lost in the showroom cause it was a never ending maze and never found my products cause I was on the wrong floor
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?