BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gabriela F.
Legit IKEA itself is a fun store to visit regardless if you plan to buy anything it just to get ideas flowing. Not to mention they have an amazing restaurant with the best pricing ! Not to mention IKEA's pricing overall is good. As well as their "membership" price tends to give a little bit of discount and becoming a member is completely FREE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their MALM collection although they had a small recall on their collection for it falling over on children I yet not have had an issue with it (I also don't have children so I can't relate no one in my household will climb on it not get hurt with it). Over all definitely worth the visit totally cool to explore and just look around. Maybe have pizza and ice cream since it's only $1. I would claim IKEA if my favorite furniture store.
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Great for just starting out furniture or little odds and ends to decorate around the house. Not a fan of their dressers as the particle board they use is super cheap and doesn't hold much
Emily B.
Buffalo, MN
IKEA is one of my favorite stores to visit - even if just for an adventure. I rarely find that I can walk out of IKEA without an armload of stuff (some of what I need, some of what I don't). Most items are reasonably priced, particularly household items.
Kari T.
Glendale, CA
I feel like the prices are a little high at this store, however, I can always find what I need. I bought all my college furniture from Ikea. Installing everything was pretty simple and the furniture was great quality, lasting me a really long time.
Christina B.
Portland , OR
My Husband and I have bought shoe racks, shelves, dressers and clubbed storage bins from Ikea. Have had nothing but great experience with our products and shopping experience with Ikea.
Felicity J.
This is like disney for the home designer. I love the atmosphere and everything. I love the layout options and everything. And don’t get me started on the food because that is the best!
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Ikea is legit! Do I need to bring up every makeup artists vanity?? Do I? For real the furniture is dope and easy to put together with a little ninjanuity. They literally have everything!
Pearl S.
oceanside
This store is absolutely amazing !! It not only has super affordable furniture, which is in great shape, it also has sooooo many more house decor options that anyone would love to have.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have several different products from IKEA that I use every day but my favorite is the curtains for my bedroom. They are silver with lightly colored polka dots that go with everything!
IKEA has such a wide variety and is amazing for everyone’s taste in home decor! I bought everything from ikea when I first moved into my apartment and I don’t regret it! Awesome quality!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?