- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
love Love IKEA!! My husband hates when I go there because he knows I have a project in mind or something is getting an update at home! But we love the budget we get to play with at IKEA.
I love everything about ikea especially just walking around and browsing. It’s great the way it’s set up and you can really picture yourself in the rooms and what you want for your house. It inspires you.
I purchased a platform king bed from ikea for a great price & love it. It held up well and is beautiful. The only complaint is I drive 8 hrs away to get it, I wish they had a local store.
Love their cinnamon rolls haha and their food in general it's awesome and totally recommend. I also love ikea because they set it up so you get ideas and it's organized enough to see everything
I absolutly love IKEA. The stores themselves are amazing how you can try anything and everything. But what gets me is the quality of everything. If you do your research you cant go wrong.
I love the stuff that I find there but it is so big that it gets overwhelming. I like to take my time and look at everything but it's hard to do that there because there is just so much!
IKEA has almost everything you need in one gigantic store. The prices can't be beat, the food there is absolutely delicious, and the products are so functional. I have gotten most of my furniture here. Sometimes it's difficult to put the items together.
Innovative home improvement items that are practical and help with storage and comfort, while also being affordable for the average family. Love shopping here, and love their meatballs!
Ikea is the best store for almost anything you need. You walk through this gigantic store, and get a fantastic meal on the way. If you've never been to Ikea, you need to go immediately!
Love this store. We make it a family outing. So much fun and I always find something great. Pricing is fabulous and the staff are wonderful. Try the diner imit completes your trip.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos