BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love that they have literally everything that you need. I have a desk from IKEA and it has held up for years now without a scratch of paint! Their products aren't too over priced which is always good and they have a nice selection of furniture and accessories.
Amy B.
Quite possibly one of my most favorite places in earth! I have loved everything I've bought from there! Everything is reasonably priced and decent service. Worth the 2 hour drive for me.
Melina H.
Tucson, AZ
I love ikea. I could go here everyday and not get bored. Some things are a little cheap and not made with the best materials. But I think you get what you pay for and I love going here.
Shyanne G.
Ikea is always one of the best when looking for things to go around your house. They style is very clean and organized and they display so many room ideas for you to get an idea of what you could use.
Gracika E.
IKEA is the BEST!! Their furniture and household items are perfect for any house. They are also reasonably priced. If you can survive the store you will be happy with your items forever
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
For the price point it works, does the job and lasts when cared for properly. Just don't plan on moving with the furniture more than once or twice before it falls apart. I always go back.
Emily C.
Newport Beach
I am like a kid in a candy store when I go to IKEA. I just want to buy everything for my home! I love decorating and am always looking for new items for my home. IKEA is my go to store!
Dalton D.
Phoenix , AZ
Great store! Always an adventure going to Ikea. You never know what you’re going to find and most likely will get out with stuff you really don’t need but love! Always a fun time there!
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this place! I want a lot of the furniture in there and I have a lot of it myself. Love that it has a food court but I don't like putting IKEA furniture together. It gets complicated
Jake V.
Beloit , WI
I have recently purchased about all of my furniture for my house . I love it . The easy and affordable nature of the store makes it extremely easy to have a beautiful home on a budget !
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?