BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this store. Their products show me what I want in my apartment currently and my future house as well with my significant other. They are super affordable as well. Yay!
Dixie W.
I can walk here for hours always go for furniture. We love the swedish meatballs also. The furniture is well built I have a dresser that I have had for almost 15 years and still looks and works great
Noemi M.
IKEA is my go-to store when it comes to finding anything I need for my home whether it be plants to tv mounts to bedroom decor. Although it is a long commute for me I'm always pleased while there .
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
i love ikea! its such an amazing store!!! I love how much different variaties they have. they are more cheaper price wise and quality too. but quality isnt that bad. make sure you come  prepared every time you walk in an ikea store!! so many choices
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
I loooooove IKEA . I spend hours in there . The prices are awesome and the quality is great . Customer service is on point . I can't complain . I've gotten a lot good stuff from them .
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
I bought a drawer for my daughter and it is white and has so much space. 4 years have past and her drawer is still the same. Good quality
If I could I would buy another drawer from ikea
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
We loveeeee IKEA. I bought my vanity from there and a lot of my furniture and kitchen stuff here. It's a great place to get ideas to decorate your house. And it's super affordable too !
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
IKEA is definitely a store where you get what you pay for. It's great for college furniture, or trend pieces that you aren't hoping last a lifetime. I just despise putting the stuff together.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I did a semester abroad and fell in love with IKEA because of their amazing quality, genuine and helpful customer service, and the dedication of the company. Everyone was so helpful while I was trying to find things which is unique to this store. Definitely recommend it!
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
I love buying everything I need for my home at Ikea specialy becuase of the prices of the items I think they have good quality home decors, they also have really good costumer service.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?