BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gabriela F.
Legit IKEA itself is a fun store to visit regardless if you plan to buy anything it just to get ideas flowing. Not to mention they have an amazing restaurant with the best pricing ! Not to mention IKEA's pricing overall is good. As well as their "membership" price tends to give a little bit of discount and becoming a member is completely FREE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their MALM collection although they had a small recall on their collection for it falling over on children I yet not have had an issue with it (I also don't have children so I can't relate no one in my household will climb on it not get hurt with it). Over all definitely worth the visit totally cool to explore and just look around. Maybe have pizza and ice cream since it's only $1. I would claim IKEA if my favorite furniture store.
Shelly E.
I love ikea! They have so much stuff to choose from and are generally well priced. Everything I've bought has held up well to multiple moves. They staff have always been super friendly.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Ikea is legit! Do I need to bring up every makeup artists vanity?? Do I? For real the furniture is dope and easy to put together with a little ninjanuity. They literally have everything!
Caitlin F.
I could stay in Ikea for days! They are absolutely amazing. The variety of products they carry is incredible. I go there every time I move to get shelves, tables, lamp and so much more!
Christina B.
Portland , OR
My Husband and I have bought shoe racks, shelves, dressers and clubbed storage bins from Ikea. Have had nothing but great experience with our products and shopping experience with Ikea.
Lindsey H.
Antioch, CA
I have purchased many items for my home recently from IKEA since we just bought our first home. The products are a great value. Not the best quality ever but can't beat it for the price!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have several different products from IKEA that I use every day but my favorite is the curtains for my bedroom. They are silver with lightly colored polka dots that go with everything!
Elizabeth Y.
Kansas City, MO
Who doesn't love IKEA? You get great ideas when you walk through their showroom. The Cafetaria has good food and you get to shop all your home needs at a decent price. I can't complain.
IKEA has such a wide variety and is amazing for everyone’s taste in home decor! I bought everything from ikea when I first moved into my apartment and I don’t regret it! Awesome quality!
Kym D.
Love this store. We make it a family outing. So much fun and I always find something great. Pricing is fabulous and the staff are wonderful. Try the diner imit completes your trip.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?