BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Dixie W.
I can walk here for hours always go for furniture. We love the swedish meatballs also. The furniture is well built I have a dresser that I have had for almost 15 years and still looks and works great
Elena N.
Richmond, KY
It is my favorite store ever! Almost everything I have in my house came from IKEA: from beds and desks to kitchen supplies and kids toys. A trip to IKEA always turns into an adventure!
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome furniture. This past year bought two bar stools and two patio chairs. Both were easy to build since I did it without any type of help. They look great and are very comfortable.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
We loveeeee IKEA. I bought my vanity from there and a lot of my furniture and kitchen stuff here. It's a great place to get ideas to decorate your house. And it's super affordable too !
Rachel S.
Love ikea and go there for fun sometimes! It is definitely an adventure everyone should experience. Although the items can take time to assemble, I've never had trouble completing one.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
I did a semester abroad and fell in love with IKEA because of their amazing quality, genuine and helpful customer service, and the dedication of the company. Everyone was so helpful while I was trying to find things which is unique to this store. Definitely recommend it!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
I bought a drawer for my daughter and it is white and has so much space. 4 years have past and her drawer is still the same. Good quality
If I could I would buy another drawer from ikea
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
I loooooove IKEA . I spend hours in there . The prices are awesome and the quality is great . Customer service is on point . I can't complain . I've gotten a lot good stuff from them .
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Pay items are every affordable and as a interior designer in the making I love a bargain I wish they had more real wood item to offer but I understand it’s more affordable for that material
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Awesome furniture home goods store. Their restaurant has great food and you can purchase it to take home as well. Great quality products and sometimes super pricey, but they have decent sales.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?