- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this store. We make it a family outing. So much fun and I always find something great. Pricing is fabulous and the staff are wonderful. Try the diner imit completes your trip.
I love ikea! There's so many wonderful products here and I've found myself shopping here way more for furniture especially. The prices are great and the quality of everything we've bought so far has been great too.
I love everything about ikea especially just walking around and browsing. It’s great the way it’s set up and you can really picture yourself in the rooms and what you want for your house. It inspires you.
This is my favorite store of all time. This is where I usually do my shopping, unless I find something cute somewhere else than it’s different, but usually this is my store. 95% most of the time.
Innovative home improvement items that are practical and help with storage and comfort, while also being affordable for the average family. Love shopping here, and love their meatballs!
Love this place! I want a lot of the furniture in there and I have a lot of it myself. Love that it has a food court but I don't like putting IKEA furniture together. It gets complicated
I love the stuff that I find there but it is so big that it gets overwhelming. I like to take my time and look at everything but it's hard to do that there because there is just so much!
I went to this store for the first time a couple of months ago and all i have to say is that this is like an adult amusment park!! I loved it!!! they have every and anything you could think of. I will be honest and say that they are a little pricy but still its worth it.
Love their cinnamon rolls haha and their food in general it's awesome and totally recommend. I also love ikea because they set it up so you get ideas and it's organized enough to see everything
This is like disney for the home designer. I love the atmosphere and everything. I love the layout options and everything. And don’t get me started on the food because that is the best!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos