BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
I love ikea! There's so many wonderful products here and I've found myself shopping here way more for furniture especially. The prices are great and the quality of everything we've bought so far has been great too.
Kym D.
Love this store. We make it a family outing. So much fun and I always find something great. Pricing is fabulous and the staff are wonderful. Try the diner imit completes your trip.
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
IKEA IS THE STORE FOR ME EVERYTHING FOR MY HOUSE I BUY IT AT IKEA I BOUGHT A BEDROOM FURNITURE 9 YEARS AGO AND STILL THE SAME :-) I ALSO BUY LOT OF LITTLE STUFF TO DECOR MY HOUSE!!
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love that they have literally everything that you need. I have a desk from IKEA and it has held up for years now without a scratch of paint! Their products aren't too over priced which is always good and they have a nice selection of furniture and accessories.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have several different products from IKEA that I use every day but my favorite is the curtains for my bedroom. They are silver with lightly colored polka dots that go with everything!
Kari T.
Glendale, CA
I feel like the prices are a little high at this store, however, I can always find what I need. I bought all my college furniture from Ikea. Installing everything was pretty simple and the furniture was great quality, lasting me a really long time.
Ieasha D.
St Petersburg, FL
I went to this store for the first time a couple of months ago and all i have to say is that this is like an adult amusment park!! I loved it!!! they have every and anything you could think of. I will be honest and say that they are a little pricy but still its worth it.
Gracika E.
IKEA is the BEST!! Their furniture and household items are perfect for any house. They are also reasonably priced. If you can survive the store you will be happy with your items forever
Lisa S.
Ikea is my go-to for shopping for things for the house. They have everything you could need at affordable prices. Half of my furniture is from Ikea. It's easy to assemble and affordable.
Lindsey H.
Antioch, CA
I have purchased many items for my home recently from IKEA since we just bought our first home. The products are a great value. Not the best quality ever but can't beat it for the price!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?