BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nichole B.
Innovative home improvement items that are practical and help with storage and comfort, while also being affordable for the average family. Love shopping here, and love their meatballs!
Jake V.
Beloit , WI
I have recently purchased about all of my furniture for my house . I love it . The easy and affordable nature of the store makes it extremely easy to have a beautiful home on a budget !
Samantha C.
Love their cinnamon rolls haha and their food in general it's awesome and totally recommend. I also love ikea because they set it up so you get ideas and it's organized enough to see everything
Dalton D.
Phoenix , AZ
Great store! Always an adventure going to Ikea. You never know what you’re going to find and most likely will get out with stuff you really don’t need but love! Always a fun time there!
Mackenzie B.
Six Lakes, MI
I love the stuff that I find there but it is so big that it gets overwhelming. I like to take my time and look at everything but it's hard to do that there because there is just so much!
Shyanne G.
Ikea is always one of the best when looking for things to go around your house. They style is very clean and organized and they display so many room ideas for you to get an idea of what you could use.
IKEA has such a wide variety and is amazing for everyone’s taste in home decor! I bought everything from ikea when I first moved into my apartment and I don’t regret it! Awesome quality!
Elizabeth Y.
Kansas City, MO
Who doesn't love IKEA? You get great ideas when you walk through their showroom. The Cafetaria has good food and you get to shop all your home needs at a decent price. I can't complain.
Amy B.
Quite possibly one of my most favorite places in earth! I have loved everything I've bought from there! Everything is reasonably priced and decent service. Worth the 2 hour drive for me.
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this place! I want a lot of the furniture in there and I have a lot of it myself. Love that it has a food court but I don't like putting IKEA furniture together. It gets complicated
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?